‘Baywatch’ lifeguards to patrol The Beach at Brent Cross
- Credit: Archant
Four ‘Baywatch’ lifeguards are hitting The Beach at Brent Cross this weekend with temperatures expected to sizzle.
Inspired by this year’s movie based on the iconic 90’s TV series, a team of lifeguards in red swimwear have been hired to take care of the large number of visitors expected at the double award-winning urban beach and theme park.
They will be on hand to make sure everyone has fun in the sun and educate the locals on beach etiquette and safety.
Last year the organisers Mannings and Brent Cross won the Opal and Aurora Awards 2016 for background, implementation and delivery and also innovation and creativity of the beach project.
Tom Nathan, general manager at Brent Cross, said: “With the summer in full swing and the sun shining, The Beach at Brent Cross is the perfect location for a day out with family and friends and our Baywatch-inspired lifeguards have been a fantastic addition to the seaside today. We expect to see lots of slow motion running when visitors see who we have brought in!”
You may also want to watch:
Opening times are 11am-10pm Saturday and Sunday. Entry is £3. Tokens cost £1.20 for one or 10 for £10
- 1 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 4 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 9 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 10 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council