Asbo slapped on Dollis Hill teen who created havoc in Neasden
Seventeen-year-old is banned from associating with four named youths in the borough
A teenage troublemaker who created havoc in and around the Neasden area has been banned from associating with four youths anywhere in the borough.
Under the terms of the five-year Anti social behaviour order (Asbo) granted against Shyhiem Riettie, from Dollis Hill, he faces arrest if he seen with Christopher Henry, Johannan Marshall, Aaron Sinclair, and Daniel Gabriel in any public place in Brent.
The 17-year-old is also banned from acting in an abusive, threatening or intimidating manner in England and Wales.
Brent Council and the police were granted the Asbo, which expires in September 2016, at Harrow Crown Court last week.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant John Lawrence from Welsh Harp Safer Neighbourhoods Team said: “This individual considered himself to be above the law and paid no regard to how his actions affected those around him.
“His complete disregard for authority or any respect for the local community led the Police and local residents to seek the Asbo.”
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
Any who witnesses Riettie breaching his Asbo can call the Welsh Harp Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0208 721 2967 or 999.