Asbo slapped on Dollis Hill teen who created havoc in Neasden
Seventeen-year-old is banned from associating with four named youths in the borough
A teenage troublemaker who created havoc in and around the Neasden area has been banned from associating with four youths anywhere in the borough.
Under the terms of the five-year Anti social behaviour order (Asbo) granted against Shyhiem Riettie, from Dollis Hill, he faces arrest if he seen with Christopher Henry, Johannan Marshall, Aaron Sinclair, and Daniel Gabriel in any public place in Brent.
The 17-year-old is also banned from acting in an abusive, threatening or intimidating manner in England and Wales.
Brent Council and the police were granted the Asbo, which expires in September 2016, at Harrow Crown Court last week.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant John Lawrence from Welsh Harp Safer Neighbourhoods Team said: “This individual considered himself to be above the law and paid no regard to how his actions affected those around him.
“His complete disregard for authority or any respect for the local community led the Police and local residents to seek the Asbo.”
- 1 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 4 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 7 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 8 QPR will look to wrap up the season strongly at home to Luton Town
- 9 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 10 Kilburn councillor resigns from Labour group to become Independent
Any who witnesses Riettie breaching his Asbo can call the Welsh Harp Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0208 721 2967 or 999.