Asbo slapped on Dollis Hill teen who created havoc in Neasden
Seventeen-year-old is banned from associating with four named youths in the borough
A teenage troublemaker who created havoc in and around the Neasden area has been banned from associating with four youths anywhere in the borough.
Under the terms of the five-year Anti social behaviour order (Asbo) granted against Shyhiem Riettie, from Dollis Hill, he faces arrest if he seen with Christopher Henry, Johannan Marshall, Aaron Sinclair, and Daniel Gabriel in any public place in Brent.
The 17-year-old is also banned from acting in an abusive, threatening or intimidating manner in England and Wales.
Brent Council and the police were granted the Asbo, which expires in September 2016, at Harrow Crown Court last week.
Sergeant John Lawrence from Welsh Harp Safer Neighbourhoods Team said: “This individual considered himself to be above the law and paid no regard to how his actions affected those around him.
“His complete disregard for authority or any respect for the local community led the Police and local residents to seek the Asbo.”
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 9 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
Any who witnesses Riettie breaching his Asbo can call the Welsh Harp Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0208 721 2967 or 999.