Armed robbers target Wembley convenience store
Trio brandished two knives and a gun
The hunt is on to find the armed robbers who held up a convenience store and attacked a worker in the early hours of Sunday morning.
The vicious masked trio stormed into Jeen Cash and Carry in Harrow Road, Wembley, at around 2.45am, demanding money and brandishing a gun and two knives.
A worker in his 20s sustained facial injuries after he was assaulted during the robbery.
The gang made their getaway towards Oakington Manor Drive.
You may also want to watch:
All three supects are black men.
Detective Constable Neil Curran, from the Flying Squad, said: “We are particularly keen to speak to any members of the public, or customers who were inside the store, who may have witnessed anything at the time of or prior to the robbery.”
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
Anyone with information can call the incident room on 020 8358 1751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.