Appeal to trace missing man from Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Robert Duff has not been seen for nearly two weeks
Police are appealing for help in finding a missing man from Kilburn.
Robert Duff, 37, of Victoria Road, has not been seen, or heard from, since Saturday January 12.
He was due to meet his family at 3:00pm to celebrate his daughter’s birthday but failed to attend.
He is described as white man, with short brown hair, 5’ 7” - 5’ 8”
You may also want to watch:
tall and of slim build and is known to frequent the Holloway, Kentish Town, Islington and Camden areas.
His disappearance is said to be completely out of character.
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 6 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 7 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 8 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 9 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
Detective Sergeant Paton, from Brent Missing Person Unit, said, “I urge anyone with information to get in touch with police.”
Anyone with information should call the Brent police Missing Person Unit on 020 8733 3771, or Missing People on 116 000.”