Appeal to trace missing man from Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Robert Duff has not been seen for nearly two weeks
Police are appealing for help in finding a missing man from Kilburn.
Robert Duff, 37, of Victoria Road, has not been seen, or heard from, since Saturday January 12.
He was due to meet his family at 3:00pm to celebrate his daughter’s birthday but failed to attend.
He is described as white man, with short brown hair, 5’ 7” - 5’ 8”
tall and of slim build and is known to frequent the Holloway, Kentish Town, Islington and Camden areas.
His disappearance is said to be completely out of character.
- 1 Plan for creating 25,500 homes around 'HS2 Superhub' passed
- 2 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 3 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
- 4 Series of failures sees Met Police placed under special measures
- 5 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 6 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 7 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 8 How to lose weight by eating fat and being full
- 9 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 10 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
Detective Sergeant Paton, from Brent Missing Person Unit, said, “I urge anyone with information to get in touch with police.”
Anyone with information should call the Brent police Missing Person Unit on 020 8733 3771, or Missing People on 116 000.”