Appeal to trace missing Kilburn man
Thirty-year-old was last seen in Dover on May 1
Concerns are growing for the welfare of a Kilburn man who has been missing since he left his home on Friday (29).
Eduart Goxhat, 30, of Willesden Lane, left his address to ‘go out’ at 7am and was last seen in Dover on May 1.
Detectives investigating his disappearance are appealing for information leading to his whereabouts.
Mr Goxhat, who has not gone missing before, is 5ft 6ins tall and of medium build.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers are unsure of what he was wearing when he left home.
PC Kevin Crowe, from Brent Missing Person Unit, said: “I urge anyone with information to get in touch by any means to let the police know that he is ok or if the public have any information that they get in touch with police.”
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 3 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 6 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
Anyone with information should call Brent Police Missing Person Unit on 020 8733 3771 or call missing people on 0500 700 700.