Appeal to trace missing Kilburn man
Thirty-year-old was last seen in Dover on May 1
Concerns are growing for the welfare of a Kilburn man who has been missing since he left his home on Friday (29).
Eduart Goxhat, 30, of Willesden Lane, left his address to ‘go out’ at 7am and was last seen in Dover on May 1.
Detectives investigating his disappearance are appealing for information leading to his whereabouts.
Mr Goxhat, who has not gone missing before, is 5ft 6ins tall and of medium build.
Investigating officers are unsure of what he was wearing when he left home.
PC Kevin Crowe, from Brent Missing Person Unit, said: “I urge anyone with information to get in touch by any means to let the police know that he is ok or if the public have any information that they get in touch with police.”
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 2 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 3 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 4 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 6 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 7 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 8 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 9 Call for pictures of your Platinum Jubilee street parties and celebrations
- 10 Jailed: 7 north London offenders put behind bars in April
Anyone with information should call Brent Police Missing Person Unit on 020 8733 3771 or call missing people on 0500 700 700.