Appeal to trace missing diabetic pensioner from Kilburn
Concerns are growing as 71-year-old does not have his vital medication
Police are appealing for information to trace a diabetic pensioner who went missing after dropping his wife to work.
Linford Forbes, 71, of Cambridge Road, Kilburn, failed to return to his home as normal after giving his wife a lift yesterday (Tuesday) at 6.50am.
Concerns are growing for his welfare as he also suffers from high blood pressure and does not have his medication with him.
Mr Forbes, who has not gone missing before, drives a Silver Vauxhall Meriva and he may have a small amount of change in his possession.
You may also want to watch:
PC Kevin Crowe from Brent Missing Person Unit said, “I urge anyone with information to get in touch by any means to let the family know that he is ok or if the public have any information that they get in touch with Police.”
Anyone with information should call Brent Police Missing Person Unit on 020 8733 3771 or call missing people on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden