Appeal to trace missing diabetic pensioner from Kilburn
Concerns are growing as 71-year-old does not have his vital medication
Police are appealing for information to trace a diabetic pensioner who went missing after dropping his wife to work.
Linford Forbes, 71, of Cambridge Road, Kilburn, failed to return to his home as normal after giving his wife a lift yesterday (Tuesday) at 6.50am.
Concerns are growing for his welfare as he also suffers from high blood pressure and does not have his medication with him.
Mr Forbes, who has not gone missing before, drives a Silver Vauxhall Meriva and he may have a small amount of change in his possession.
You may also want to watch:
PC Kevin Crowe from Brent Missing Person Unit said, “I urge anyone with information to get in touch by any means to let the family know that he is ok or if the public have any information that they get in touch with Police.”
Anyone with information should call Brent Police Missing Person Unit on 020 8733 3771 or call missing people on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 4 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 8 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'