Appeal to trace missing diabetic pensioner from Kilburn
Concerns are growing as 71-year-old does not have his vital medication
Police are appealing for information to trace a diabetic pensioner who went missing after dropping his wife to work.
Linford Forbes, 71, of Cambridge Road, Kilburn, failed to return to his home as normal after giving his wife a lift yesterday (Tuesday) at 6.50am.
Concerns are growing for his welfare as he also suffers from high blood pressure and does not have his medication with him.
Mr Forbes, who has not gone missing before, drives a Silver Vauxhall Meriva and he may have a small amount of change in his possession.
You may also want to watch:
PC Kevin Crowe from Brent Missing Person Unit said, “I urge anyone with information to get in touch by any means to let the family know that he is ok or if the public have any information that they get in touch with Police.”
Anyone with information should call Brent Police Missing Person Unit on 020 8733 3771 or call missing people on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods