Appeal to trace holiday couple from northwest London
Police release snapshot so they can be reunited with camera
Detectives have released a photograph of a holiday making couple in an effort to reunite them with their camera.
The image shows the happy tanned man and woman on luxurious locations across the globe as part of a world cruise possibly on the Queen Mary.
Investigating officers believed they live in the northwest London area.
The snap shown is one of a selection showing the pair, thought to be in their forties, visiting countries such as South Africa, Egypt and Canada.
You may also want to watch:
PC Alison Plant, from Harrow CID, said: “There are photos of them by Table Mountain, by Niagara Falls and at Luxor in Egypt.
“We are very keen to identify the rightful owners of this property and reunite them with it.”
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
If you know who these people are, call PC Plant on 020 87213179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.