Appeal to find relatives of man killed in Kingsbury crash
Barry Roger Spencer Southgate aka O’Reilly died on April 20
Police are appealing for information leading them to the next of kin of a man who died after being struck by a car in Kingsbury.
Barry Roger Spencer Southgate aka O’Reilly, from Harrow, collided with a blue Nissan Almera while crossing Kingsbury Road at the junction of Edgware Road on April 11 at 11.50pm.
The 64-year-old was on crutches at the time.
He was rushed to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington but died on April 20.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe Mr Southgate was born in County Wicklow in Ireland, lived in Kent for a while, and may have a sister.
Anyone who can help should call the Missing Persons Unit at Barnet Police Station on 020 8733 5146 or 0300 123 1212 and quote 12FOU003289.
- 1 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 4 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 5 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 6 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 7 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 10 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
The 40-year-old driver of the car was arrested at the scene and bailed to return to a police station in September.