Appeal to find relatives of man killed in Kingsbury crash
Barry Roger Spencer Southgate aka O’Reilly died on April 20
Police are appealing for information leading them to the next of kin of a man who died after being struck by a car in Kingsbury.
Barry Roger Spencer Southgate aka O’Reilly, from Harrow, collided with a blue Nissan Almera while crossing Kingsbury Road at the junction of Edgware Road on April 11 at 11.50pm.
The 64-year-old was on crutches at the time.
He was rushed to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington but died on April 20.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe Mr Southgate was born in County Wicklow in Ireland, lived in Kent for a while, and may have a sister.
Anyone who can help should call the Missing Persons Unit at Barnet Police Station on 020 8733 5146 or 0300 123 1212 and quote 12FOU003289.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 8 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
The 40-year-old driver of the car was arrested at the scene and bailed to return to a police station in September.