Appeal to find relatives of man killed in Kingsbury crash
Barry Roger Spencer Southgate aka O’Reilly died on April 20
Police are appealing for information leading them to the next of kin of a man who died after being struck by a car in Kingsbury.
Barry Roger Spencer Southgate aka O’Reilly, from Harrow, collided with a blue Nissan Almera while crossing Kingsbury Road at the junction of Edgware Road on April 11 at 11.50pm.
The 64-year-old was on crutches at the time.
He was rushed to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington but died on April 20.
Officers believe Mr Southgate was born in County Wicklow in Ireland, lived in Kent for a while, and may have a sister.
Anyone who can help should call the Missing Persons Unit at Barnet Police Station on 020 8733 5146 or 0300 123 1212 and quote 12FOU003289.
- 1 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 2 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 3 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 4 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 5 London among areas where drought is declared
- 6 New Kilburn mural to highlight borough's cultural heritage
- 7 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 8 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
- 9 Man due in court over Wembley murder
- 10 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
The 40-year-old driver of the car was arrested at the scene and bailed to return to a police station in September.