Appeal to find O2 cat lookalike missing from Kensal Rise
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a missing cat from Kensal Rise which is a dead ringer for a celebrity moggy fears she may have been stolen because of her resemblance.
Daisy Broadbelt is appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of Bubbas who was last seen at their home in Chamberlayne Road, on June 1.
The ginger eight-year-old is the doppelganger of the O2 cat currently starring in a series of commercials by the mobile phone company.
Ms Broadbelt said: “We have searched for 10 days, put up posters and leafleted houses. I just wish we knew if he had been run over or stolen so we could stop searching.
“We feel as though we have lost a family member and can not give up looking ever.”
Adding that Bubbs wasn’t micro-chipped because she was a house cat, she said: “We didn’t because he never left the flat in 8 years since we rescued him, but so wish we had now.”
If you have information about Bubbas you can call 0208 968 3881 or 07861 767769.
- 1 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 2 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 3 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 4 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 5 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 6 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 7 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 8 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 9 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 10 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
The Mayhew Animal Home in Trenmar Gardens, Kensal Green, offers low cost micro chipping for you cats and dogs.
For more information call 020 8962 8000 or visit here.