Appeal to find missing teenager from Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a missing teenager from Neasden.
Daniel O’Connell has not been seen since he left his home address in Chesam Street on September 27, to travel to Kent where he was due to start his second year at the University of Kent.
The 19-year-old’s family are concerned about his welfare as he hasn’t made contact with them since leaving home which is out of character.
He is of slim build and 6ft 1ins tall
Anyone who has seen Mr O’Conell or knows of his whereabouts is asked to call Brent Police on 101 quoting reference 14MIS034650.
Alternatively contact the charity Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 2 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 3 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 4 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 5 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 6 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 7 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 8 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 9 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 10 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack