Appeal to find missing Northolt schoolgirl, 15, with links to Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a schoolgirl with links to Harlesden who has been missing for a week.
Rhiain Clarke was last seen on August 4 at around 5.30pm at her home in Shadwell Drive, Northolt.
The 15-year-old has been missing before but concerns are growing as she has never been away for this long.
She is known to frequent South Harrow and Harlesden and is also believed to have left behind her mobile phone and Oyster card
Rhiain is slim build, approximately 5ft 2inches tall with long light brown hair and was last seen wearing black tracksuit bottoms with paint on, a pink pyjama top and Nike trainers, dark and light blue in colour.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Ealing Police via 101 quoting ref: 14MIS027647. Alternatively contact the charity Missing People on 111600.
- 1 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 2 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 3 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 4 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 5 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 8 Possible traffic disruptions in north London this week
- 9 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 10 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London