Appeal to find missing man from Wembley
Concerns over 84-year-old who suffers from dementia
Police are appealing for information to trace a missing 84-year-old man who suffers from dementia.
Leeford Stewart has not been seen since he left his home in Burns Road, Wembley, at 4pm yesterday (Tuesday).
Mr Stewart had approximately �460 on him when he went missing.
He is around 5ft 9ins tall and was wearing a cream padded jacket, grey trousers with brown shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on Mr Stewart’s whereabouts should contact Brent’s missing person unit on 020 8733 3771 or missing people on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 8 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 9 Wealdstone still chasing new signings but patience is key, says Maynard
- 10 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel