Appeal to find missing man from Wembley
Concerns over 84-year-old who suffers from dementia
Police are appealing for information to trace a missing 84-year-old man who suffers from dementia.
Leeford Stewart has not been seen since he left his home in Burns Road, Wembley, at 4pm yesterday (Tuesday).
Mr Stewart had approximately �460 on him when he went missing.
He is around 5ft 9ins tall and was wearing a cream padded jacket, grey trousers with brown shoes.
Anyone with information on Mr Stewart’s whereabouts should contact Brent’s missing person unit on 020 8733 3771 or missing people on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 2 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 3 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 4 QPR's Barbet sets sights on another win at Coventry
- 5 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 6 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 7 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Central Mosque of Brent launches Breathe Easy support group