Appeal to find missing Kilburn woman last seen in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to trace a woman from Kilburn who was last seen in Queen’s Park two years ago.
Lisa Pour has not been seen, or heard from since she was last seen in Salusbury Road, on January 15, 2103.
The 42-year-old is slim build, 5ft 2ins tall with dark hair.
She is known to frequent Brent and the neighbouring borough of Camden.
Her disappearance is completely out of character as she has never gone missing before.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Kevin Harvey, from Brent Police, said: “Enquiries are continuing and we are keen to speak to anyone who has any information about Lisa, both prior to and since she has gone missing. It is important for us to build up a picture of events leading up to Lisa going missing so that all lines of inquiry can be followed up.
“We are hoping that this reappeal will trigger someone’s memory so they can come forward with new information. Even the smallest piece could help us in tracing where Lisa is and bringing her home to her family.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
“This has been a very distressing time for Lisa’s family, so please help them by giving us any information that will take us closer to tracing her. I would also appeal to Lisa that if you are in any kind of trouble then we can help you, just call your family or the police to let us know you are safe.”
Anyone with information should call the Brent police Missing Person Unit on 07917 595 204, 101 or Missing People on 116 000.