Appeal to find missing Kensal Green man
Diabetic has not been seen since he left his home in the early hours of this morning
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a diabetic man who went missing in the early hours of this morning (Tuesday).
Jason Morgan has not been seen since he left his home in Victor Road, Kensal Green, to go to the shops at 1.45am.
The 37-year-old has left his vital medication at home and has no cash, mobile phone or an Oyster card.
He has mild learning difficulties and also suffers from high blood pressure.
Mr Morgan is 6ft 2in, weighs 20 stones and was wearing blue casual trousers, black jumper with an orange diamond pattern and white trainers.
Concerns are growing for his safety as he has never been missing before.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 4 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 5 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 6 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 7 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 8 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
- 9 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
Anyone information should call the Brent Police Missing Person Unit on 020 8733 3771 or Missing People on 0500 700 700.