Appeal to find missing Kensal Green man
Diabetic has not been seen since he left his home in the early hours of this morning
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a diabetic man who went missing in the early hours of this morning (Tuesday).
Jason Morgan has not been seen since he left his home in Victor Road, Kensal Green, to go to the shops at 1.45am.
The 37-year-old has left his vital medication at home and has no cash, mobile phone or an Oyster card.
He has mild learning difficulties and also suffers from high blood pressure.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Morgan is 6ft 2in, weighs 20 stones and was wearing blue casual trousers, black jumper with an orange diamond pattern and white trainers.
Concerns are growing for his safety as he has never been missing before.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Labour wins Brondesbury Park in tightly contested by-election
Anyone information should call the Brent Police Missing Person Unit on 020 8733 3771 or Missing People on 0500 700 700.