Appeal to find missing Kensal Green man
Diabetic has not been seen since he left his home in the early hours of this morning
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a diabetic man who went missing in the early hours of this morning (Tuesday).
Jason Morgan has not been seen since he left his home in Victor Road, Kensal Green, to go to the shops at 1.45am.
The 37-year-old has left his vital medication at home and has no cash, mobile phone or an Oyster card.
He has mild learning difficulties and also suffers from high blood pressure.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Morgan is 6ft 2in, weighs 20 stones and was wearing blue casual trousers, black jumper with an orange diamond pattern and white trainers.
Concerns are growing for his safety as he has never been missing before.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 5 Neasden businessman left in lurch by HSBC loan programme
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'savoured' his side's penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 7 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 QPR pull off upset with penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
Anyone information should call the Brent Police Missing Person Unit on 020 8733 3771 or Missing People on 0500 700 700.