Appeal to find missing Alzheimer’s sufferer from Kilburn
Barbara Tibby, 67, is known to have links in Harlesden and High Barnet
Concerns are growing for the welfare of an Alzheimer’s sufferer who went missing yesterday afternoon (Wednesday).
Barbara Tibby was last seen at her home address in Hopefield Avenue, Kilburn, at around 1.50pm.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for her safety as the 67-year-old went missing without the regular medication she needs.
Barbara is of a large build, and was wearing black or blue jeans, a baggy black cardigan, a black stocking beanie hat and a three-quarter-length black padded coat when she went missing.
You may also want to watch:
She was also carrying a blue bag and is known to have links to the Harlesden and High Barnet areas.
Anyone with information should call the Brent Missing Persons Unit on 020 8733 3771.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 4 Search continues for Agnes Akom after human remains found in Neasden
- 5 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 6 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 7 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
- 8 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 'I had to develop a thick skin': England's first black footballer Benjamin Odeje on encountering racism