Appeal to find missing Alzheimer’s sufferer from Kilburn
Barbara Tibby, 67, is known to have links in Harlesden and High Barnet
Concerns are growing for the welfare of an Alzheimer’s sufferer who went missing yesterday afternoon (Wednesday).
Barbara Tibby was last seen at her home address in Hopefield Avenue, Kilburn, at around 1.50pm.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for her safety as the 67-year-old went missing without the regular medication she needs.
Barbara is of a large build, and was wearing black or blue jeans, a baggy black cardigan, a black stocking beanie hat and a three-quarter-length black padded coat when she went missing.
You may also want to watch:
She was also carrying a blue bag and is known to have links to the Harlesden and High Barnet areas.
Anyone with information should call the Brent Missing Persons Unit on 020 8733 3771.
- 1 Wembley bar issued final warning for late nights and Covid 'breach'
- 2 Thirteen arrested following trafficking raids in Kingsbury and Romania
- 3 Neighbours call on council to halt Neasden underpass housing plans
- 4 Petrol crisis: Brawls, long queues and empty stations across Brent
- 5 Kingsbury bar loses alcohol licence for hosting parties during pandemic
- 6 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 7 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 8 Brondesbury park woman denies killing Wembley pensioner
- 9 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 10 Lib Dem resigns from Brent's budget scrutiny taskforce