Appeal to find missing 78-year-old dementia sufferer from Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of an elderly man suffering from dementia who has gone missing from Harlesden.
Balford Mitchell, 78, has not been seen since he left his home yesterday evening at 6.30pm.
He is medium build, 5ft 5ins tall with grey hair and wearing blue trousers, a white shirt and a green camouflage jacket when he went missing.
Mr Mitchell is known to frequent the Harlesden and Willesden area.
His family and investigating officers are concerned for his welfare.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000 quoting the reference15MIS018373.
- 1 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 4 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 9 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer