Appeal to find Kingsbury teen who is missing for a second time
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a teenager from Kingsbury who has gone missing for a second time.
Nikita Atkinson, 17, of Salmon Street, was last seen on October 28 when she returned home after she went missing for 19 days.
She disappeared several hours later and has not been seen since.
She is known to frequent Morecambe, Peterborough, Watford and Stevenage.
The teenager is of slim build, 5ft 5ins tall. She has blonde hair, but frequently dyes it red/pink.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen her or has information is asked to call the Brent Missing Persons Unit on 020 8733 3771 or via 101.
Alternatively contact Missing People on 116000 quoting Merlin 14MIS038843.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed