Appeal to find Kingsbury teen who is missing for a second time
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a teenager from Kingsbury who has gone missing for a second time.
Nikita Atkinson, 17, of Salmon Street, was last seen on October 28 when she returned home after she went missing for 19 days.
She disappeared several hours later and has not been seen since.
She is known to frequent Morecambe, Peterborough, Watford and Stevenage.
The teenager is of slim build, 5ft 5ins tall. She has blonde hair, but frequently dyes it red/pink.
Anyone who has seen her or has information is asked to call the Brent Missing Persons Unit on 020 8733 3771 or via 101.
Alternatively contact Missing People on 116000 quoting Merlin 14MIS038843.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 3 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 4 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 7 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 8 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 9 West Hampstead and Kilburn up first for new team to battle fly-tipping
- 10 London to Hong Kong to Selfridges: Couple’s snack brand journey