Appeal to find absconded prisoner who could be hiding in Brent
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing got information leading to the whereabouts to an absconded prisoner who could be hiding in Brent.
Jak Marku failed to return to Hollesley Bay prison in Suffolk, after being granted home leave to visit an address in Southall.
The 25-year-old was serving a nine-and-a-half year prison sentence for importing cocaine.
He was due to return back to prison on March 4 after spending the weekend out of jail.
Marku could be hiding in Middlesex or north-west London as he has connections in those areas.
You may also want to watch:
Marku is white, around 5ft 10ins tall, of medium build, with dark hair and brown eyes.
Police are warning the public not to approach him but to call Suffolk Police or your nearest police station using the national police number 101 if you are aware of his whereabouts.
- 1 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 6 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer