Appeal for missing 86-year-old woman from Willesden who has dementia
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help in finding a missing 86-year-old woman from Willesden who has dementia.
Christina Nascimento was last seen at 8.30am on January 15 as she was due to attend church on Peter Avenue.
Police sent out a tweet saying she was a “high risk missing person”.
She speaks little English,suffers from dementia and is also diabetic, police said.
She is described at 5ft4, with a black/grey wig and was wearing a baseball cap, black jacket and brown trousers.
You may also want to watch:
A message on a Missing Persons poster reads: “Christina we are here for you whenever you are ready; we can listen, talk you through what help you need, pass a message for you and help you to be safe.”
Anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or call or text Missing Persons on 116 100
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 6 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears