Appeal by Chelsea Pensioner to find old Brent Council work pals
- Credit: Carmen Klammer
A Chelsea Pensioner has made an appeal to find his old colleagues who worked with him at Brent Council in the 1960s.
Stanley Pepper served in the Parachute Regiment before joining the council in 1965 where he worked as a higher executive officer for 20 years.
Mr Pepper, who lives at the Royal Hospital in Chelsea, particularly wants to hear from his fellow team-members Bill Whitehead, Alan Parker, David Pinnock and Janice Boustead.
He said: “I have very good memories of them, we were quite friendly.
“Twice a week we would go to the pool together for a swim. I hope to meet up with them after many years for a reunion chat.”
You may also want to watch:
If you know any of Mr Pepper’s former colleagues please email Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8937 5430 to be put in touch with him.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 3 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 4 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 5 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 8 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting