Appeal by Brent Police to find missing autistic man Steven Bird from Kenton
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to find an autistic man who is missing from his home in Brent.
Steven Bird was last seen yesterday morning at 8am when he left home on Trevelyan Crescent, Kenton, to go for a walk.
The 39-year-old is white, 5ft 7ins tall, of medium build with brown hair and a beard.
When last seen, he was wearing a black jacket.
Mr Bird has gone missing without vital medication he needs to take for a variety of medical conditions.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen him is asked to contact Brent Police on 101.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 7 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 8 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 9 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer