Appeal after teenage girl is sexually assaulted in Stonebridge
Victim’s friend was attacked as she tried to intervene
DETECTIVES are appealing for information after a teenage girl was sexually assaulted and her friend attacked when she tried to intervene.
The 16-year-old victim and her friend were talking to a boy at Scott House in the Stonebridge Estate when they were approached by their attacker on February 27 at 1am.
He spoke to both girls before sexually assaulting the 16-year-old and attacked her friend as she tried to stop him.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested in connection with the attack and has been bailed.
DC Leighanne Harvey from Brent Police said: “This was a deeply traumatic ordeal for the victim. I would like to speak to the women that helped the victim or anyone that was in the area at the time and witnessed the offence.”
Anyone with information should call DC Harvey on 020 8733 3092 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley