Appeal after teenage girl is sexually assaulted in Stonebridge
Victim’s friend was attacked as she tried to intervene
DETECTIVES are appealing for information after a teenage girl was sexually assaulted and her friend attacked when she tried to intervene.
The 16-year-old victim and her friend were talking to a boy at Scott House in the Stonebridge Estate when they were approached by their attacker on February 27 at 1am.
He spoke to both girls before sexually assaulting the 16-year-old and attacked her friend as she tried to stop him.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested in connection with the attack and has been bailed.
You may also want to watch:
DC Leighanne Harvey from Brent Police said: “This was a deeply traumatic ordeal for the victim. I would like to speak to the women that helped the victim or anyone that was in the area at the time and witnessed the offence.”
Anyone with information should call DC Harvey on 020 8733 3092 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 2 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 5 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 6 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
- 9 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 10 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion