Appeal after teenage girl is sexually assaulted in Stonebridge
Victim’s friend was attacked as she tried to intervene
DETECTIVES are appealing for information after a teenage girl was sexually assaulted and her friend attacked when she tried to intervene.
The 16-year-old victim and her friend were talking to a boy at Scott House in the Stonebridge Estate when they were approached by their attacker on February 27 at 1am.
He spoke to both girls before sexually assaulting the 16-year-old and attacked her friend as she tried to stop him.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested in connection with the attack and has been bailed.
You may also want to watch:
DC Leighanne Harvey from Brent Police said: “This was a deeply traumatic ordeal for the victim. I would like to speak to the women that helped the victim or anyone that was in the area at the time and witnessed the offence.”
Anyone with information should call DC Harvey on 020 8733 3092 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 2 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 3 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 4 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 7 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Labour wins Brondesbury Park in tightly contested by-election