Appeal after Queen’s Park stabbing
A man, 49, was stabbed fives times outside his home
Detectives are appealing for information after a man was stabbed five times outside his home in the early hours of Sunday morning.
The victim, a 49-year-old man, was walking along Kilburn Lane in Queen’s Park, when three men began to shout abuse before running towards him.
The assailants left the man with a broken rib and stab wounds after catching up to him as he tried to enter his home.
Investigating officer, Det Con Kirsty Roberts, said: “This was a nasty attack on a gentleman who was heading home at a quiet time of the morning.”
You may also want to watch:
“I am keen to hear from anyone who may be able to provide us with some more detailed information about what took place.”
A 16-year old man and a 20-year old man were arrested on suspicion of GBH but have been bailed pending further enquiries.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
Anyone with information should call the investigation team on 0207 321 6877 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.