Appeal after collision involving car and motorcyclist in Kensal Rise
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing for witnesses after a crash involving a car and motorcyclist.
Police, paramedics and the London Air Ambulance were called to the junction of Chamberlayne Road and Chevening Road at about 3pm on Sunday after a car and man on a motorbike were involved in a crash.
The motorcyclist - a man believed to be aged in his twenties - was taken to a north London hospital where he remains in a stable condition after being treated for a head injury.
The driver of the car involved stopped at the scene of the collision and is assisting police with their enquiries.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives continue to investigate and are particularly keen to speak to anyone who saw the motorcycle moments before the incident.
Anyone who witnessed the collision or the moments leading up to it is asked to contact police on 0208 991 9555 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via Twitter @MetCC.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 4 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley