Animal charity appeal to reunite dog with its owner
Zac was found wandering through Cricklewood dangerously underweight
This loveable mastiff-cross looks happy and healthy as he poses for the photographer with his nurse Kerrie Gill.
But just weeks before he was found wandering through Cricklewood, weak, dehydrated and dangerously underweight.
Named Zac, the dog was nursed back to health by vets at the Blue Cross animal hospital in Victoria.
And now they are seeking to reunite him with his owner.
You may also want to watch:
If Zac is your dog or you know him or his owners, contact The Blue Cross on 020 7932 2370.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden