Animal charity appeal to reunite dog with its owner
Zac was found wandering through Cricklewood dangerously underweight
This loveable mastiff-cross looks happy and healthy as he poses for the photographer with his nurse Kerrie Gill.
But just weeks before he was found wandering through Cricklewood, weak, dehydrated and dangerously underweight.
Named Zac, the dog was nursed back to health by vets at the Blue Cross animal hospital in Victoria.
And now they are seeking to reunite him with his owner.
If Zac is your dog or you know him or his owners, contact The Blue Cross on 020 7932 2370.
- 1 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 2 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 3 Police officers who shared photos of murdered sisters to be sentenced early next month
- 4 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 5 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 6 Omicron: Mosque reopens as vaccine centre to meet demand
- 7 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 8 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 9 Wembley Stadium hosts careers expo to help Brent young people into City jobs
- 10 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?