Animal charity appeal to reunite dog with its owner
Zac was found wandering through Cricklewood dangerously underweight
This loveable mastiff-cross looks happy and healthy as he poses for the photographer with his nurse Kerrie Gill.
But just weeks before he was found wandering through Cricklewood, weak, dehydrated and dangerously underweight.
Named Zac, the dog was nursed back to health by vets at the Blue Cross animal hospital in Victoria.
And now they are seeking to reunite him with his owner.
You may also want to watch:
If Zac is your dog or you know him or his owners, contact The Blue Cross on 020 7932 2370.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 3 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 10 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police