Almost half of Kenton school’s pupils gained A*s and As in their GCSE results
Two students at JFS scooped 11 A*s and 10 A*s respectively
Celebrations have continued this throughout the borough, this time at JFS in Kenton, where nearly half of all pupils gained entirely A*s and As in their GCSE results.
Among the top performers at the school, in The Mall, Kenton, were Isaac Virchis and Rebecca Moss who scooped 11 A*s and 10 A*s respectively.
In fact more than 50 students achieved the top marks in at least nine of their examinations.
46.2 per cent of pupils achieved entirely A* to A grades.
You may also want to watch:
Overall 99.9 per cent of pupils gained the A* – G pass rate while 88.7 per cent of students were awarded A*-C grades.
Jonathan Miller, the schools head teacher, paid tribute to pupils and staff.
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 3 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 4 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 8 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 9 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears
He said: “We are absolutely delighted and proud that so many students have excelled and their hard work has really paid off.
“JFS has ensured very student was able to develop their potential thanks to the complete dedication of our staff.