Almost half of Kenton school’s pupils gained A*s and As in their GCSE results
Two students at JFS scooped 11 A*s and 10 A*s respectively
Celebrations have continued this throughout the borough, this time at JFS in Kenton, where nearly half of all pupils gained entirely A*s and As in their GCSE results.
Among the top performers at the school, in The Mall, Kenton, were Isaac Virchis and Rebecca Moss who scooped 11 A*s and 10 A*s respectively.
In fact more than 50 students achieved the top marks in at least nine of their examinations.
46.2 per cent of pupils achieved entirely A* to A grades.
You may also want to watch:
Overall 99.9 per cent of pupils gained the A* – G pass rate while 88.7 per cent of students were awarded A*-C grades.
Jonathan Miller, the schools head teacher, paid tribute to pupils and staff.
- 1 Seven sought over Wembley gang attack that left man with severed ear
- 2 Woman's 'shock' at male officer sent to welfare check at Wembley hotel
- 3 Wembley firefighter looks back as he retires after 30 years
- 4 One in billion DNA match links teenager to sisters' murder in Kingsbury, court told
- 5 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 6 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 7 All you need to know about tickets for Boxpark's Euro 2020 screenings
- 8 EFL fixtures release: QPR kick off at home to London rivals Millwall
- 9 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 10 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
He said: “We are absolutely delighted and proud that so many students have excelled and their hard work has really paid off.
“JFS has ensured very student was able to develop their potential thanks to the complete dedication of our staff.