Almost half of Kenton school’s pupils gained A*s and As in their GCSE results
Two students at JFS scooped 11 A*s and 10 A*s respectively
Celebrations have continued this throughout the borough, this time at JFS in Kenton, where nearly half of all pupils gained entirely A*s and As in their GCSE results.
Among the top performers at the school, in The Mall, Kenton, were Isaac Virchis and Rebecca Moss who scooped 11 A*s and 10 A*s respectively.
In fact more than 50 students achieved the top marks in at least nine of their examinations.
46.2 per cent of pupils achieved entirely A* to A grades.
You may also want to watch:
Overall 99.9 per cent of pupils gained the A* – G pass rate while 88.7 per cent of students were awarded A*-C grades.
Jonathan Miller, the schools head teacher, paid tribute to pupils and staff.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 4 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 5 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Young winners excel at Queen's Park Book Festival
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
He said: “We are absolutely delighted and proud that so many students have excelled and their hard work has really paid off.
“JFS has ensured very student was able to develop their potential thanks to the complete dedication of our staff.