Almost half of Kenton school’s pupils gained A*s and As in their GCSE results
Two students at JFS scooped 11 A*s and 10 A*s respectively
Celebrations have continued this throughout the borough, this time at JFS in Kenton, where nearly half of all pupils gained entirely A*s and As in their GCSE results.
Among the top performers at the school, in The Mall, Kenton, were Isaac Virchis and Rebecca Moss who scooped 11 A*s and 10 A*s respectively.
In fact more than 50 students achieved the top marks in at least nine of their examinations.
46.2 per cent of pupils achieved entirely A* to A grades.
Overall 99.9 per cent of pupils gained the A* – G pass rate while 88.7 per cent of students were awarded A*-C grades.
Jonathan Miller, the schools head teacher, paid tribute to pupils and staff.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 4 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 5 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 6 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 7 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 8 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 9 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
He said: “We are absolutely delighted and proud that so many students have excelled and their hard work has really paid off.
“JFS has ensured very student was able to develop their potential thanks to the complete dedication of our staff.