Almost 3,000 Brent residents are signed up to website for cheating partners
Survey shows that 26 per cent of married Londoners have had an affair
Almost 3,000 residents in Brent are members of a dating website for cheating partners.
According to figures by IllicitEncounters.com, a total of 2,906 people living in the borough are looking for a secret lover.
The website commissioned a survey which revealed that 26 per cent of married people in London have had at least one affair and eight per cent admitted to cheating more than five times.
With 5,740 residents signed up Kensington and Chelsea has the highest number of members in London.
You may also want to watch:
The website is free for women but can cost men up to �134.99 for four weeks membership.
Rosie Freeman-Jones, website spokeswoman, said: “Longer working hours and the stresses and strains of living in the capital during the recession has put a huge strain on marriages.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 3 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 6 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
“As a result we have found that a growing number of Londoners have been tempted to look outside of their relationship to release the pressure of an unhappy home life and a punishing work schedule.”