All Saints opens a store in the London Designer Outlet in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Fashion house All Saints are the latest brand to have signed up to the London Designer Outlet in Wembley.
The edgy clothing-line has opened a store in time for Christmas at the mall located in Wembley Park Boulevard.
Shops in the LDO offer discounts of up to 70 per cent of homeware, clothing, accessories and gadgets, a host of restaurants and a nine-screen cinema.
Other recent arrivals include L.K.Bennett, Daniel Footwear, Red5, The Body Shop, Crabtree & Evelyn and Lindt.
Ping Pong, Coast to Coast and The Handmade Burger Co have also joined the array of eateries.
You may also want to watch:
During the festive period LDO will be treating shoppers to entertainment including carol singers, dance performances from local Wembley talent and the return of the outlet’s resident DJ.
James Saunders, chief operating officer for LDO’s owner Quintain, said: “Christmas season is always a busy time for the shops, and with the discounts on everybody’s favourite brands and a range of festive entertainment, London Designer Outlet is the place to go for savvy shoppers on the hunt for a bargain and some fabulous food.”
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
For more information visit www.london-designer-outlet.com/whats-on/events.