Kilburn housing charity staff walking Legal London to raise vital funds
- Credit: A4R
Supporters of a Kilburn housing charity are getting ready to pound London's legal districts in a desire to raise £2,000 to help more private renters.
The Advice for Renters staff, volunteers, trustees and friends are taking part in this year’s London Legal Walk organised by the London Legal Support Trust.
The 10km walk will take place next Monday (October 18), starting and finishing in Legal London, journeying across Tower Bridge, along the Thames, past the Shard, the Royal Courts of Justice and St Paul's Cathedral.
A4Rs Karen O'Sullivan said: "Advice for Renters provides free legal advice and representation to tenants facing eviction, disrepair, landlord harassment and other tenancy issues, ensuring tenants know their rights, and helping them uphold them."
To donate visit https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AdviceForRenters21
Text A4RWALK 3 to 70480 to donate £3 - Text A4RWALK 5 to 70480 to donate £5 - Text A4RWALK 10 to 70480 to donate £10.
You may also want to watch:
Or alternatively, Walk with A4R to raise awareness as well as money?Contact email@example.com by Wednesday (October 13).
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 5 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 6 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 7 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 8 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 9 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 10 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed