Adoption appeal by the Mayhew Animal Home in Kensal Green
- Credit: Archant
An animal charity in Kensal Green is appealing for two new families to adopt the first rescue dogs to be placed in their care this year.
The Mayhew Animal Home in Trenmar Gardens, are looking for new owners for Milly and Izzy who are currently under their roof.
Milly arrived at the rescue home after her owner died.
She is a three-month-old female Shih Tzu and Pug crossbreed who is starting to get the hang of toilet training.
She still has a lot to learn so she’ll need plenty of time and dedication from her new owners.
You may also want to watch:
Izzy, a 10-year-old female Lhasa Apso, was given up by her owner as they moved to a new property that doesn’t allow pets.
She’s sweet-natured, affectionate and gets along with everyone.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
She also gets along well with other dogs, although she is intimidated by boisterous one and can live with sensible children aged over 12.
She can also live with another calm dog.
If you are interested in adopting either Milly or Izzy or any other pets from Mayhew call 020 8962 8000 or visit themayhew.org.