Activities at Wembley Park’s London Designer Outlet this Easter weekend
- Credit: Archant
A host of “quintessentially British” activities are taking place in Wembley Park this Bank Holiday to celebrate the Easter weekend.
The London Designer Outlet (LDO) is launching its free “Iconic London” event tomorrow which will run from 12pm-4pm until Monday.
Her Majesty the ‘other’ Queen and The Royal Beefeaters will be gracing the retail outlet with their presence.
Visitors are in with a chance to a win a £100 shopping voucher if they can catch them on camera and share the images on social media with #HelloHRH.
A quintessentially British brass band will get shoppers in a festive mood while they enjoy discounts in the national and international stores or enjoy refreshments in one of the twenty bars and restaurants.
There is an exhibition of miniature buses, celebrating the ‘Year of the Bus’ on site by creative legends including designer Orla Kiely and artist Anna Benson.
People can belt out songs and capture the fun at the ‘Black Cab Karaoke Photobooth’ while face-painters will adorn little ones with a selection of iconic London designs.
For more information about the event go to londondesigneroutlet.com.
- 1 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 2 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 3 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 4 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 5 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 6 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 7 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 8 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 9 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 10 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack