A third teenager is shot in Harlesden in two days
Sixteen-year-old targeted yesterday (Sunday) and two brothers shot on Friday
A third teenager has been shot in Harlesden two days after a double shooting on Friday that left two brothers with ‘life-changing’ injuries.
The 16-year-old boy was shot in the leg in Burns Road at around 10pm yesterday (Sunday) by three youths on pedal bikes.
The victim was rushed to hospital where he is in a stable condition.
Two days earlier, two boys aged 15 and 17 were shot in Talbot walk in Church Road estate at around 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
The teenagers, who are said to be brothers, were in a group when the gunman is said to have walked up and fired several times at the two boys before fleeing on foot.
All three shootings are being investigated by Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime in London.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 3 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 10 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
Police have not revealed if they are linking the shootings.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Incident Room on 020 8733 4774 or ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.