Talented twins lead the way on record-breaking A-level day for Queens Park Community School
- Credit: Archant
Twins Hussein and Hasan Mottam were among the stand-out A-level performers in Queens Park Community School’s 2018 results, bagging an A*, four As and a B between them.
However, the Mottams were just the tip of the iceberg on the school’s best ever result’s day.
Other impressive students included Jules Graham who is going to Cambridge to study history and french and Truman Boles who is going to study Medicine at Imperial. Both received two A*s and an A,
Michael Kyriacou went one better, with straight A*s putting him on track to study maths at Warwick.
Headteacher Judith Enright said: “Congratulations to all our Year 13 students who have worked with such commitment to achieve their grades.
You may also want to watch:
“This year group contributed an enormous amount to the school and to the local community and they are really nice people who fully deserve these excellent academic results and their hard-earned places on world-class university courses.”
Overall a best-ever 35 per cent of grades were As or A*s at the school.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 6 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears