83 year old Wembley man with dementia still missing
- Credit: Archant
Police are continuing to urgently appeal for information to find missing Leocardo Loney who disappeared from Wembley on August 3.
Mr Loney suffers from dementia and went missing from his care home in Wembley on August 3, at around 5.30pm. He was seen then wearing a red baseball cap and a black jacket.
Mr Loney is 83 years old, black, about 5ft 10ins, of medium build, with short grey hair.
His daughter, Marie Loney has said: “I am extremely concerned for my father’s safety. He is a frail, elderly man who suffers from dementia. He is in need of 24-hour care and requires medication.”
Police in Brent believe there may have been a possible sighting of Mr Loney on a 182 bus travelling towards Brent Cross from Wembley on Tuesday August 22.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on his whereabouts to call Brent’s Missing Persons Unit on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer