45 year old man killed after being hit by HGV on A406 - police appealing for witnesses
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a pedestrian was killed after being hit by an HGV on the A406.
The collision happened on the North Circular at the junction with Neasden Lane in the early hours of this morning (August 18) at 5.51am.
A 45 year old man was pronounced dead at the scene after being attended to by paramedics from the London ambulance service. Next of kin have been told.
The driver of the HGV did stop at the scene and has been assisting the police with their enquiries.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact detectives at the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555 or via Twitter @MetCC
You may also want to watch:
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley