Brent drug raids: One man arrested in Kensal Green while 20KG cannabis found in Harlesden shop
- Credit: Archant
Police seized 20kg of cannabis during a drugs raid on a Harlesden shop.
Harlesden safer neighbourhood team (SNT) issued a drugs warrant on Lloyds Groceries at 11am yesterday morning (March 19) to intercept a cargo due to be delivered to the store.
Officers searched the shop after being tipped off by the UK Border Force.
Posting on twitter @MPSHarlesden said: “Harlesden SNT conducted a drugs warrant on LLOYDS GROCERIES NW10 [sic] in Harlesden yesterday morning in response to UK Border Force intercepting 20kg of cannabis which was due to be delivered to the store. Officers conducted a search of the premises.
The investigation into this matter continues.
You may also want to watch:
“We will continue to show a visible presence in the area, listening to residents and responding appropriately.”
In a separate tweet the crew were helping out Kensal SNT today (March 20) where “lots of drugs” were found and one man was arrested.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 The community is stepping in where the government is failing
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
@MPSKensalGreen tweeted: “A large quantity of class A recovered along with weapons and paraphernalia. One in custody for Possession with intent to supply class A.”