Wembley restaurant front destroyed in fire
PUBLISHED: 12:21 24 February 2017 | UPDATED: 12:21 24 February 2017
Four fire engines and around 20 firefighters battled the blaze in Harrow Road last night after seven people escaped without injury.
All of the restaurant’s front signage was damaged by the fire which is believed to have been caused accidentally as a result of an electrical fault.
Part of the ground floor was also damaged in the blaze.
The Fire Brigade was called at at 6.19pm and the fire was under control by 6.44pm. Crews from Wembley, Northolt and Park Royal fire stations attended the scene.
There were no reports of any injuries.