Where you can recycle your Christmas tree in Brent
PUBLISHED: 11:55 03 January 2017 | UPDATED: 11:55 03 January 2017
There are 22 locations across Brent where residents can drop off their Christmas tree to be recycled if they are not signed up to the borough’s garden waste service.
Residents who are signed up for the service are urged to cut their tree into pieces first before placing it in their green bin.
Otherwise the trees can be dropped off at the following locations:
• Alperton: One Tree Hill (entrance off Bridgewater Road)
• Barnhill: Barnhill Open Space (top of Barnhill)
• Brondesbury Park: Brondesbury Pocket Park
• Chalkhill Rec Ground/New Linear Park (Chalkhill Road)
• Dollis Hill and Dudden Hill: Gladstone Park – Kendal Road entrance
• Fryent: Silver Jubilee Park (Bottom of townsend lane)
• Harlesden: Roundwood Park (main entrance Harlesden Road)
• Kensal Green: Furness Road Pocket Park (entrance off Furness Road)
• Kenton: Woodcock Park (entrance off Shaftesbury Avenue)
• Kilburn: Woodhouse New Park (Entrance off Albert Road)
• Tokyngton: King Edward VII Park( Car park St Johns Road)
• Mapesbury: Gladstone Park –Kendal Road entrance
• Northwick Park: Northwick Park (by the car park)
• Queensbury: Roe Green Park (Entrance off Kingsbury High Road)
• Preston: Preston Park Recreation ground (Car Park College Road)
• Queens Park: Queens Park (Kingswood Avenue, the gate is opposite Montrose Avenue)
• Stonebridge: Stonebridge Recreation ground (Car Park at Albert Terrace)
• Sudbury: Barham Park – by main car park/Library
• Willesden Green: King Edward VII Park (Doyle Gardens next to City Academy)
• Villiers Road Pocket Park (Entrance to Villiers Road)
• Welsh Harp: Welsh Harp open space (Carpark)
• Wembley Central: One Tree Hill (Bridgewater Road)
Residents can also recycle their trees by taking it to the reuse and recycling centre in Abbey Road, Park Royal.
Anyone caught dumping their Christmas tree on the street faces a fine for fly-tipping.